Are you looking for SPECIFIC information?
Natural remedies for wart removal?
How to get rid of moles?
How to remove skin tags?
Enter your keywords in the box below to get INSTANT search results from this site!
Google

Sunday

What's The Deal With No More Moles, Warts, or Skin Tags?: A Personal Review

I recently had the pleasure of reviewing a special report called No More Moles, Warts, or Skin Tags by Chris Gibson. This special report shows you how to remove those annoying moles and warts permanently using a holistic approach. It's funny that I happened upon this report, because an acquaintance was just recommending that I look into mole removal surgery after I complained about a particularly annoying mole of mine.

I've never had surgery in my life and the prospect of breaking that record now didn't sit very well with me. Nevertheless, I looked into the various methods of mole removal. I compared patient and customer before and after photos. In many of the post-surgical pictures I viewed, patients had visible scarring. If I'd have scarring, I thought, why bother with mole removal at all?

I'm embarrassed to admit that I, the holistic princess, never really considered giving an holistic approach to mole removal a fair chance. I could only imagine some of the far-out things I'd hear. Place a lemon slice over the mole every night or apply garlic paste to the mole every day for three weeks. Absolute rubbish like that! After reading No More Moles, Warts, or Skin Tags, I definitely have a different attitude (I'm now glad that I forgave the somewhat "simplistic" nature of Chris Gibson's sales letter).

Pros: In Gibson's report, you'll find an all-natural remedy that will remove any mole, wart, or skin tag in a bare minimum of three days. Does this mean the average user can expect to achieve these results in that time frame? Probably not. It took me a total of fifteen days to see my mole gone. As of yet, I'm mole, scar, and surgery free. I managed to kill three birds with one stone.

Cons: I really didn't care much for the sales letter. I thought the pictures were ridiculously amateurish and would have liked to see some video of the author's television interviews, rather than just still photos. I mean, honestly, anyone can put on a dress shirt, take a picture, and say they were being interviewed by 48 Hours or something.

I'd rate this ebook's content as an 8 out of 10 overall. There's very little fluff, and the methods DO work. While I'd love to outline the all natural method detailed in Gibson's book, I think he does a much better job of it. That said, why not visit No More Moles, Warts, or Skin Tags and take a look for yourself?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the useful information about the removal of moles...
I was not able to imagine myself without moles as they are many in number... And mole removal surgery is far from my budget...
Your post has made me think about my beauty again...
Thanks again...

Guide to Skin Conditions and Skin Care said...

Thanks for the information.
I have just write about wart problem and you really help me.

Success to your blog.

Marilyn Navarro said...

I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Warts,Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his....

Marie Harral said...

HELLO everyone! Still don’t know the right words to express my Gratitude to the Great DR David After been diagnose with the #herpes for the passed 1 years, i was given so many health prescription and advice with no improvement, I totally lost hope, until i found many testimonies of Great DR David in an online research Like anybody would be, i advice anyone that is living with herpes can also contact him today, because he has the cure to virus problem contact him on WhatsApp +2348103442287
Or his Email: drdavidherberhome@gmail.com
1…ALS CURE/DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV CURE/LOOSE WEIGHT AND BODY/EX-BACK/HEPATITIS/
THANK YOU DR David FOR YOU GOOD WORK IN MY LIFE..

https://www.facebook.com/Dr-David-Herbal-Home-109272270791218/